Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Not Your Average Resort Tour

Rosen Shingle Creek Resort's 1,500 guest rooms are all nestled on the 230-acre green patch of paradise right in the middle of tourist town, USA- Orlando, Florida.

This resort is a towering beauty that over looks the UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management; my lovely campus. 

I had been on a behind the scenes tour of the prestigious Shingle Creek Resort with on of my classes before where I saw the load-in docks for events, the massive and well organized laundry area, the staff lounges and set-up space for exhibitions and the like. However, I saw a completely different Shingle Creek my last night in Florida before leaving on my IJM internship for Northern Ireland. Not more, not less but a completely different experience going from an event management major to a resort guest. Especially when the tour was guided not by a professor or staff member but by a young lady 
of 4 years old. 

Join me in putting a spotlight on my little friend Brooke while she leads us through a tour of what she sees as her "castle" for the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage