Friday, November 8, 2013

Fitness Friday: Personal Challenge Week


Hello my gorgeous people!
How has your week been? I hope you've enjoyed it because this week is all about challenging yourself.

That can mean anything from spending less time procrastinating at work, spending some extra time with the kids or running that errand you've been putting off for a while now. 

In the fitness context I am going to challenge you to join me this week in a healthy eating challenge. 


This is not a diet and this is not a lifestyle- It is a challenge and it's only for a week. You can do this. Easily; the question is... will you?


So what are we talking about here? Crazy juice drinks? Protein, protein, protein? Salad, without dressing only?

No. 

It's much simpler than that.




Take one week, just a week, with out taking in breads (or heavy carbs items like rice) or sugars. 
That's it. Real simple. 

Now I know that fruits have sugar in them just as other healthy food items contain carbs. 

But we're talking about the added in products. The unnaturally picked from a tree, plant or raised product. 

Can you pick a cookie off of a tree?
Man imagine the danger if you could! Glorious danger...


Here's what it ultimately boils down to. One week of disciplining yourself. One week of saying that you are stringer then a mere craving. And honestly if you are making it a point to deny your taste buds these item, you will end up craving them more simply because your mind is thinking of them more often. But knowing this ahead of time you will be able to recognize these evil little cravings for what they are. A mind game. 

One week. That is your challenge. No carbs. No sugars. 

Can you do it? 

Can I do it? 

Let's try together.


 And an extra additive on my end is to find a way to work in cardio to my weekly routine. It is now dark when I get home and running is painful for my breathing when it's cold. 
I will be researching alternative cardio options that do not require a gym membership. 

Check back here in a week for those search results!

Happy Eating!

EAT CLEAN, TRAIN DIRTY


No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage