Friday, November 15, 2013

Clean Eating Challenge: Day 5

Day 5 Guys!

Almost there!


I ended up having extra of yesterdays smoothie left over so I poured the remains into large ice cube trays and froze it. Today I was able to blend up the cubes for a fresh smoothie!
See day 4 for the recipe!



I wasn't incredibly hungry around lunch time so I munched on some nature's candy- grapes!


But then by the time dinner came around I felt like I was starving!


I heated a wild frozen salmon filet and made a stir fry of bean sprouts, spinach, mushrooms and carrots. 
Drizzle a little soy sauce and enjoy!

A friend of mine was also asked to start a 30 day fitness plan. I offered to join and be a support in that way. 
Today was easy enough-
10 sit ups
30 squats
15 bicycle crunches

Get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage