Friday, November 15, 2013
Top 10 Problems Of Being Away From Florida
1. Not having literally any winter clothes.
2. Or even a coat.
3. Seeing everyone's posts on Facebook about
the 70 degree cold front coming in.
4. A soul-crushing lack of Publixes.
5. Learning to do your hair in a non-95% humidity environment.
6. Disney is no longer in my backyard.
7. Rain lasts all day, not just for 10 minutes around 3 p.m.
8. Hearing people freak out about tropical storms.
9. No hurricane parties! People hide! :(
10. Everyone asking why you don’t have a Southern accent if you’re from the South.
Just in case this inspires you to visit my home state- here is the only map you actually need to know.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Think About It
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
nRelate Posts and Homepage