Thursday, September 19, 2013

Quick Update



HEY KIDS!
Long time no write! Let's get down to business-
TRAVEL TIP!
Buy what ever it is that you need to charge your electronics before you get to your final destination in a different country!
Smart me was planning on buying a converter or adapter what-have-you at the airport upon landing in Belfast but forgot. Isn't that just like a girl? Gets so excited about what's going on around that she plum forgets everything on her 
"DO NOT FORGET" list.
Regardless- I am in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom,
Long title since Belfast
 is in an odd way both Ireland and United Kingdom.
(SPOILER ALERT: Blog explaining why to come!)
I have been taking videos and some pictures during my absence and now that everything has power again expect to see some really nifty things and topics soon!
STAY TUNED!
P.S. I'm also on Bloglovin now if that's more your style and convenience. Peace and Blessings <3  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Laci! Found you at LDOD hop. What a good find. Following you via Bloglovin!

    Angela @ Dream Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela!

    That's wonderful! I'm completely new to Blogging so I'll make sure to figure out how to find and follow you as well!

    ReplyDelete

nRelate Posts and Homepage