Tuesday, September 24, 2013

House Tour: Pt 1

Hello All!


I know it's my birthday and I should probably be writing something deep from the crevice of humanity upon reaching a new state of cumulative wisdom... 

But I've been in Ireland for a little over a week now and I haven't even begun to show you where I've been living!

I'll save the intelligent brain tickling substance for when I have a bit more to offer you. 


So this will be a tour of my new home, in parts!



I would love to introduce you to one of my favorite areas of pampering in my new home-

My incredibly interesting bathroom!
(SPOILER ALERT- complete with twin toilets!)




3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday birthday Laci, enjoy every moment of this wonderful opportunity that is before you!! Take care! Marianne

    ReplyDelete

nRelate Posts and Homepage